House Rules and Policy for Online Booking
Unless you are notified otherwise in the confirmation email, any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation voucher (including requests made within this period) are subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Failure to arrive at your hotel without cancellation request will be treated as “No Show” where full value of booking will be charged unless otherwise a prior notification and arrangement was made and approved by the hotel management and specified in the confirmation email
- Cancellation within 24 hours when the booking was made – 85% Refundable
- Cancellation after 24 hours up to 14 days before arrival date- value of 1 Night stay is charged or non-refundable however, Re-bookable (Please see re-booking policy: occupancyplus.com/policy)
- Cancellation 7 days before arrival date down to 24 hours before arrival- Full Value of Booking is charged or non-refundable, however, Re-bookable (Please see re-booking policy: occupancyplus.com/policy)
For online bookings or bookings made directly through our website using credit card, paypal or via our Central reservations Office, approved refund amount will be refunded to the same mode of payment (ex. Credit card payment will be reversed back to the credit card account of the card holder. You may follow up with your issuing bank about the status).
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the house rules and cancellation policy, cancellation requests submitted via any of the contact details, prior to the due date noted on your confirmation, will normally be refunded 85% max of the cost of your stay within 30-45 banking days of receiving the request. Any cancellation request submitted after the due date noted on your confirmation will also be processed within 30-45 banking days, and any applicable cancellation charges will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Must be scheduled within 21 days from the original booked dates otherwise booking is forfeited.
- Re-booked dates must not fall to holidays and weekends.
- Re-booking details must be the same with the original booking unless otherwise an upgrade is requested where additional charges will incur
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the hotel house rules and policy, 15% online fee for cancellations is automatically charged for each booking. (learn more)
Any changes to your online reservation must be made through our Central Reservations Office.(email@example.com). This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our Central Reservations and Support Officers (firstname.lastname@example.org). We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-10:00 (GMT+8).
This hotel may apply a cancellation charge. Please check the hotel house rules and policy carefully to check the fees being imposed by the hotel.
For further questions, please contact us at any of the following:
By Email via our Reservations Support: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: (047) 252.9978 (Intl: (+63 47) 252.9978
Manila: (02) 8 404.4784 (Intl: (+63 2) 8.404.4784
SMART Mobile: (+63) 939.908.0373
SUN Mobile: (+63) 922.858.5858
GLOBE Mobile: (+63) 917.832.8050
Hours: 8am - 10pm Every day
*Except Christmas Day and New Years Day*