House Rules and Policy for Online Booking
Unless you are notified otherwise in the confirmation email, any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation voucher (including requests made within this period) are subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Failure to arrive at your hotel without cancellation request will be treated as “No Show” where full value of booking will be charged unless otherwise a prior notification and arrangement was made and approved by the hotel management and specified in the confirmation email
- All Deposits are Non-refundable but Re-bookable.Please contact the reservations office for assistance
- Must be scheduled within 21 days from the original booked dates otherwise booking is forfeited.
- Re-booked dates must not fall to holidays and weekends.
- Re-booking details must be the same with the original booking unless otherwise an upgrade is requested where additional charges will incur
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the hotel house rules and policy, 15% online fee for cancellations is automatically charged for each booking.
Any changes to your online reservation must be made through our Central Reservations Office.(firstname.lastname@example.org). This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our Central Reservations and Support Officers (email@example.com). We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-10:00 (GMT+8).
This hotel may apply a cancellation charge. Please check the hotel house rules and policy carefully to check the fees being imposed by the hotel.
For further questions, please contact us at any of the following:
By Email via our Reservations Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 8am - 6pm Every day
*Except Christmas Day and New Years Day*